Search Homes For Sale in Bay Isles
Check out the hottest new listings Bay Isles has to offer!
One of the most desired zip codes in the United States belongs to Longboat Key
The 10-mile-long key is situated between the sparkling waters of Sarasota Bay and the vast expanse of the Gulf of Mexico, meaning that both sides of the quaint key have full water views. Located on the southern end of Longboat is the beautiful collection of neighborhoods, Bay Isles.
Bay Isles represents a unique level of taste and luxury on Longboat Key. Located behind the two 24/7 manned-security gated entrances are residences of all types: condos, single family homes, townhomes, villas, and gorgeous bayfront estates. Home to the Longboat Key Club Harborside golf course and world class tennis facility, Bay Isles is the perfect place for those who enjoy an active lifestyle. In addition to the amazing Longboat Key Club facilities, many of these neighborhoods feature nature walks, pools, and their own tennis courts.
Bay Isles Beach Club:
Every homeowner in Bay Isles is eligible for a membership to the Bay Isles Beach Club, an exclusive club offering private beach access on the Gulf of Mexico. The pavilion provides restrooms, changing areas, picnic & grill space.
Longboat Key Club:
Members of the Longboat Key Club get access to both beautiful, rolling, lush golf courses, Gulfside and Harbourside, as well as access to the eight exclusive Club restaurants. The Longboat Key Club's Tennis Gardens were named the #1 Tennis Resort on Florida's Gulf Coast. Members also enjoy literally hundreds of member-only events throughout the year, as well as use of the spa, fitness center, concierge services, pool and beach facilities.
The Moorings at Longboat Key Club:
With over 290 storm protected deep water slips, access to the AAA Four-Diamond Longboat Key Club Resort comes standard with a Moorings membership. Concierge service is offered to assist with service and/or maintenance, fuel, and dockside pump-out service. Access to the Moorings is members-only exclusive; the only docking available to non-members (daytime docking only) is for fellow yacht club reciprocity partners.
Condo Communities in Bay Isles
In the condo communities of Bay Isles, residents become so comfortable with the lifestyle that turnover is infrequent. The full array of amenities grants residents access to everything they may need. Thanks to the communal areas, residents are able to get comfortable and find friends in these buildings very quickly. While many people choose to move within the condo communities, generally they are moving to a different size unit to accommodate a changing lifestyle, as opposed to moving out. This is a style of living that most choose not to give up.
- 272 Units
- 1,270 to 4,000 sq ft
- 6 mid- to high-rise buildings
Amenities:tennis courts, nature & bike paths, heated pool & spa, fitness center, clubhouse
- 288 Units
- 3 condo communities: I, II, and III
- Amenities: two tennis courts, fitness center, clubhouse, two heated pools, spa
- 60 units
- 3,000 to 4,000 sq ft
- Three 5-story buildings
- Amenities: heated community swimming pool, spa, fitness centers, tennis courts, nature and bike trails, extra storage space, and cabanas
Villas and Townhomes
The customers that I have helped find properties in Bay Isles' maintenance-free communities are thrilled with the ease of making friends and finding their community, facilitated by the many walking and biking trails. In the evenings, residents can head downtown for dinner and the opera in about 10 minutes.
- 56 villa-style condominiums
- Fully maintenance-free
- 2,000 to 3,000 sq ft
- 2-car garages, 2-3 bedrooms
- 56 residences
- 2,000 to 3,000 sq ft
- Townhomes and single-story condos
- Amenities: heated pool & jacuzzi
- Free-standing villas
- 2,200 to 3,000 sq ft
- Newer within in the community - Built in the early 2000s
- 3+ bedrooms, 2-car garages
Single Family Homes & Estates
While I don't live in Bay Isles, I have facilitated transactions in several neighborhoods within this diverse community. Customers have raved about their ability to easily integrate within the neighborhood, thanks to the miles of walking trails, nature areas, water elements, and parks, all encourage friends and neighbors to enjoy dog walking, biking, and running. A quiet community, Bay Isles is a haven for wildlife, with sightings of a wide variety of flora and fauna.
- Located in two sections on opposites of the community
- Waterfront neighborhoods on Buttonwood Bayou or Sarasota Bay
- 2,000 to over 6,500 sq ft
- Prices vary greatly in this section depending on size, updates, and location
- 61 homes & villas
- 2,200 to over 6,000 sq ft
- Amenities: pool and tennis courts, with boat slips and water access available from many of the units
- Single family estates
- Waterfront on Buttonwood Bayou or Crane's Bayou
- Rarely available
- 15 homes
- Located within walking distance of the shopping district
- Each residence has a courtyard, pool, and assigned boat slip in the community's own Weston Pointe Marina on Buttonwood Bayou
- Luxury estates and waterfront mansions
- Neighborhood-exclusive deep-water marina
- Waterfront homes all have private boat slips
- 2,200 to over 4,000 sq ft
- Amenities: heated pool & spa, marina
- 38 homes
- Water- and golf-front community
- 3-car garages
- 3,000 to 4,000 sq ft
- Larger lots - 1/4 to 1/2-acre properties
Want the full market report for Bay Isles?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Local News & Advice
Read helpful resources and articles related to the area.
Spring tends to be a popular season in the world of real estate with a bump in …
Hurricane season runs from June 1 through November 30, it’s important to remember that the peak of …