Search Homes For Sale in The Landings
Check out the hottest new listings The Landings has to offer!
A West-of-Trail waterfront retreat
With a wide variety of living styles, the Landings is a west-of-trail and waterfront retreat neighborhood in South Sarasota. A beautiful community full of shady trees and winding roads, it was designed to provide premium views of nature: tranquil lakes, nature trails, and the waters of Phillippi Creek & Roberts Bay. It is a gated community with a unique selection of estate homes, luxury condos, villas, and townhomes. Residents can enjoy an active lifestyle at the Landings Racquet Club, which offers a community pool, tennis courts and tournaments, as well as a fully-equipped fitness center.
The Racquet Club
The Racquet Club offers membership to Landings residents only. Landings South is the only area that membership to the club is mandatory with ownership. The single-tier membership provides full access to all club facilities, events and activities.
Featuring 8 Har-Tru tennis courts, the Racquet club also features a pro shop, fitness center, two meeting rooms, lending library, a 60' long pool and attached spa, as well as offers tennis tournaments, clinics, and lessons.
A variety of social occasions also take place every year at the Racquet Club, including holiday celebrations, card clubs, and exercise classes.
The Landings is comprised of many sections and contains a wide variety of housing styles and sizes.
- 228 single family homes, ranging in size from 2,000 to 6,000 SF
- 76 treehouses, wooden, multi-level townhomes, ranging in size from 1,900 to 2,300 SF
- 76 carriage houses, which are maintenance free duplexes that offer the benefits of condo living but the feel of a single-family, ranging in size from 1,400 to just under 2,000 SF
- 18 portside villas, which are single family homes that share a common wall, ranging in size from 1,300 to 1,800 SF
- Coach houses are single-floor condos units, with upstairs and downstairs options, ranging in size from 1,600 to 2,000 SF
- About 60 mid-rise condo units in 5 buildings in Eagles Point, ranging in size from 1,500 to 3,000 SF
- 24 villas in Eagles Point range in size from 2,000 to 2,700 SF
Minutes from all the amenities of downtown Sarasota, including a wide variety of critically-acclaimed restaurants, shops, art galleries, the Sarasota Opera, and a selection of theatres. Bike or take the short 10-minute drive to Siesta Key Beach. Right on the edge of the neighborhood is a shopping plaza, meaning easy access to necessities like Publix and a few restaurants.
Price Range: $400,000 – $2,000,000
Want the full market report for The Landings?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Local News & Advice
Read helpful resources and articles related to the area.
Spring tends to be a popular season in the world of real estate with a bump in …
Hurricane season runs from June 1 through November 30, it’s important to remember that the peak of …