Search Homes For Sale in West of Trail - South
Check out the hottest new listings West of Trail - South has to offer!
West of Trail - South
Shopping districts, beaches, boating, and some of the finest neighborhoods in Sarasota are in the 34231 zip code
Located between the Siesta Key south bridge and Phillippi Creek west of US-41 is Aqualane Estates. Aptly named, Aqualane contains 3 long canals angled into the shore, and the vast majority of the homes in this neighborhood are waterfront.
- About 100 homes
- No HOA
- No deed restrictions
- Deepwater dockage available
- Wide variety of home sizes and styles
- Price Range: $1,000,000+
Just south of the Stickney Point bridge to Siesta Key is the quiet neighborhood of Coral Cove. Similar to other neighborhoods in this area, the community is characterized by its friendly atmosphere, large variety of home types, and its frontage on Little Sarasota Bay.
- Approximately 180 homes
- Optional HOA of $65 to $165/yr, depending on features
- Community amenities include boat dock, boat ramp, and waterfront park
- Prices Range: $400,000 - $4,000,000
This small neighborhood in South Sarasota has a wide variety of residences, from modest single-family homes to large waterfront mansions. Though this neighborhood begun in the 1960s, many of the older homes have been renovated or completely removed for new structures.
- 112 homes
- Many waterfront homes with deep-water dockage
- Optional HOA
- Community amenities include: boat ramp, kayak launch, and waterfront park
- Prices Range: $600,000 - $6,000,000
The tropical paradise of Oyster Bay is located on the waterfront of Robert's Bay in South Sarasota. Large homes on sizable lots with deepwater access make this an ideal place for boaters and families alike. Developed in the 1910s and 20s, this home has an Old Florida feel and is steeped in Sarasota history.
- 168 homes
- Low HOA fees of $500/yr
- Neighborhood amenities include a community park and boat docks & access
- Waterfront on Robert's Bay
- Homes on canals, bays, and lakes
- Oyster Bay is neighbor to the Field Club tennis, boating and swimming facility
- Price Range: $1,500,000 - $8,000,000
Want the full market report for West of Trail - South?
We want to ensure that you have all the information needed to make the best decisions when it comes to your home goals. When you enter your info below you will get instant access to the area's latest market report, complete with sales and demographic trends.
Local News & Advice
Read helpful resources and articles related to the area.
Spring tends to be a popular season in the world of real estate with a bump in …
Hurricane season runs from June 1 through November 30, it’s important to remember that the peak of …